11 Jun 15 QUESTIONS – Getting To Know Our New Creative Director, Brandy Gill
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Steamboat, Colorado. Or anywhere in Hawaii.
2. What motivates you to work hard? I have a Korean mother who inhabits my head and instilled in me the virtues of hard work.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to use my overactive imagination to help clients solve problems and it’s fun.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? My son Brando.
5. What makes you laugh the most? I laugh a lot! These days probably something my son might have said. Kids do say some funny stuff.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I love to ski. Not so much for watching, I’d rather be doing it.
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? I try to listen to local radio with ads whenever I’m in the car. I flip around from the top 40 stations to classic rock – xl 106.7 or 98.9 WMMO. I like all sorts of music though.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Kimchi jiigae, which is a Korean kimchi stew. It’s my fave. My Mom makes it for me almost every time I see her.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Don’t ever play “Brandy you’re a fine girl” around him. For your own safety.”
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? I’d give a bunch away to everyone I love and then buy myself a space flight.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? A brand new black Fender Stratocaster when I was 14.
12. Who was your first crush? Mrs. Glass, my 3rd grade teacher.
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Ancient Aliens!
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Guns N’ Roses. Appetite for Destruction was the first album where I learned to play every song.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? I went to boarding school in Switzerland and the one class that stands out in my memory was Shakespearean Literature with Mr. Fred Sharp – he was the teacher that inspired me most to become a writer.