06 May Getting To Know CORTNEY – 15 Questions
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Iceland in the summer (a few visits in the winter), California the rest of the year.
2. What motivates you to work hard? Being able to provide for myself and my future.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? That most of the time there are tangible results. We get to see a lot of the work we do come to life and that’s pretty cool.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? Being the first person in my family to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
5. What makes you laugh the most? I got lucky with a pretty funny family and group of friends.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch or play? I enjoy most sporting events with a crowd and friends – hockey, football, soccer.
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? I typically listen to music on Spotify but Friday Night 90s on Mix 105.1 is also a jam.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would feel terrible all the time, but you can’t go wrong with good pizza & wine.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Don’t write on my papers.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Travel. Build a house. Help support my family and friends. Donate.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? Trampoline.
12. Who was your first crush? JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas)
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? I’m more of a streaming service kind of girl.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Fleetwood Mac (or Spice Girls…)
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Anything creative – art, drafting, computer classes, etc.