14 Jan Getting To Know Julia – 15 Questions
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Germany. I grew up there, so it’s partially because of nostalgia, but it really is a beautiful country.
2. What motivates you to work hard? Astrology says it’s because I’m a Capricorn, but I’ve been ambitious and curious since I was a child.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? Being creative, solving problems and collaborating.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? Going to German school and learning the language/culture.
5. What makes you laugh the most? My cats. Animals make me happy in general. I love to watch them and figure out what they’re thinking or why they do the things they do.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I’m a gamer. I love pretty much anything Nintendo. The Pokémon Franchise is my favorite because it’s something I grew up with and I am still passionate about today. I remember being 9 years old and saving up to buy a Gameboy Color in yellow (because Pikachu), and playing Red Version for the first time. #teamsquirtle
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? XL 106.7 (mostly in the mornings because I enjoy listening to Johnny’s House) and 101.1 WJRR.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Shrimp tempura rolls, garlic edamame and miso soup
9. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? I have an extremely good memory.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Build the house of my dreams. Help my family and friends with their needs. Travel the world. Donate to wildlife charities and schools.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? When I was 6 years old my mom took me to visit a neighbor who had kittens and she let me pick one from the litter. I named him “Mancha”, which is “spot” or “stain” in Spanish.
12. Who was your first crush? Luke Skywalker
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Probably Pokémon. I recorded it until they released the DVD sets and of course now there’s streaming.
14. If you could join any past or current music group, which would you want to join? None. My husband was in a band and the lifestyle is just not for me. If I got to tour and watch when I wanted to, it would be Yellowcard, Panic! At the Disco or Blink-182.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Art!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.