12 Jul 15 QUESTIONS – Getting To Know Our New Account Coordinator Yohali Aldana Ramirez
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I would love to move to Seattle, Washington. I’ve only ever lived in states where it’s scorching hot year-round so it would be a very nice change of scenery.
2. What motivates you to work hard? The goal of being independent, fully providing for myself, and the dream of opening my own coffee shop one day.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? My favorite thing about my career is the ability to meet people from different industries and collaborate on a project.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? My proudest accomplishment is adopting my German Shepherd, Lea! She was a stray and I’ve been able to provide her with her fur-ever home. This is single handily the best decision I’ve ever made, and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
5. What makes you laugh the most? I am unsure if this is going to be work appropriate, but I love physical humor. When people fall, trip, etc. It’s just so funny to me, I don’t know why. I also enjoy a good pun and dad jokes!
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? This answer is kind of hard because I love to watch soccer, but you wouldn’t catch me playing it! My sport of choice is weightlifting. I did varsity weightlifting all four years of high school and I was a two-time state qualifier. I still lift, I just don’t compete anymore.
7. What two podcasts do you listen to the most? I love Halloween and true crime, so I listen to Rotten Mango by Stephanie Soo which is a true crime podcast. I also listen to Pretty Basic, lifestyle podcast by two influencers who I’ve followed from a very young age.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is hard because I love pizza and tacos. But if I could only pick one, it would be birria tacos!
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Warning: Approach with Caution when Hungry.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? I would buy a house in full and put the rest into my investments. So that way I could retire early and provide for my family who have always supported me through it all.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? The best gift I’ve ever gotten is this orange yellow ombre mug my boyfriend made for me and painted himself because he knows how much I love coffee. It’s something so small, thoughtful and practical. I use it every day!
12. If you could trade brains with anyone who would it be? I would trade brains with my dog Lea. I am curious to know what she understands and if she does certain things on purpose because she knows I don’t like it. Hehe.
13. What was the last show you watched that you’ll rewatch in 10 years? I love stranger things and the nostalgia it brings me. I’ve rewatched all the season numerous times.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? If I could join any music group, I would want to join the band, Nirvana. I’ve always been a huge fan of Kurt Cobain and it would be super cool to meet him.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? I loved my crisis communications class, so would that be considered communications… English?