27 Jul 15 QUESTIONS – Getting To Know Our Summer 2023 Intern Alexa Craig
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? San Diego, California. I’ve visited every summer of my life so it holds a specific place in my heart.
2. What motivates you to learn? I am driven by sense of accomplishment. I always love being busy and involved in school. Doing well in my classes and holding positions in various extracurriculars always motivated me.
3. What got you interested in advertising? Freshman year, I didn’t have a major. I always knew I wanted to do something that had a creative element. After extensive research of UF’s major catalog, I settled on advertising and proceeded to fall in love with it.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? Studying abroad in a new country by myself was a huge accomplishment for me. The experience taught me to be more independent and try new things. I never thought I would be able to live in a foreign country, but I proved myself wrong!
5. What makes you laugh the most? My friends. They have such a unique sense of humor that results in me on the floor laughing.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? In terms of video games, Minecraft. For sports, I love dancing.
7. What two podcasts do you listen to the most? Crime Junkie and Anything Goes by Emma Chamberlain.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? My mom’s baked ziti with roasted vegetables. The best!
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Warning. May be very loud.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Move to California and chase my dreams of becoming a successful and famous fruit cutter and charcuterie board maker.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? My Birkenstock clogs. I practically live in them.
12. Who was your first celebrity crush? Shawn Mendes. This phase lasted a lonnngggg time.
13. What was the last show you binged? The Mole on Netflix.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Wallows. They’re my favorite band of all time.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Math and art. I always loved being creative through my art classes, but the challenge of math classes made it fun.