17 May 15 QUESTIONS – Getting To Know Our New Videographer / Editor Erica Labad-Gregory
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? New York will always have a special place in my heart, but the rest of my heart belongs here, in Orlando. This city introduced me to some of my best friends, my husband, and my passion for filmmaking. (I mean, it’d be great if it wasn’t so hot.)
2. What motivates you to work hard? I strive to make the people in my life proud and proud of the work that I do. I also love an all-inclusive vacation every now and then.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? Meeting cool people and fun collaborations.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? The moment I decided to let go of the fear of not being liked.
5. What makes you laugh the most? Dumb jokes – I’m too easy.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? You don’t want to see my play any sport. (I still don’t understand how I was on the tennis team in high school.) I enjoy going to Orlando City soccer games and hockey is cool.
7. What two podcasts do you listen to the most? Oof, we’re getting personal now. When I’m in the car with my husband, we listen to Bad Friends (Bobby Lee and Andrew Santino). When I’m by myself – Last Podcast On The Left.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? My mom’s Filipino chicken adobo + rice.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? “Looks sweet, will bite.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Give my parents their dream life, go on the sickest vacation with all my friends, and pay off our house.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? My in-laws bought me a website. It was random, but it showed how much they believed in me and my work.
12. If you could trade brains with anyone who would it be? My pets (cat and dog). I wonder what goes on in their little heads.
13. What was the last show you watched that you’ll rewatch in 10 years? Anything written/directed by Danny McBride.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? The Runaways. There’s something badass about an all-women punk band in the 70s.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Drama Class/Theater.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.