07 Feb 15 QUESTIONS – Getting To Know Our New JR. Art Director Lili Rodriguez
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? New York City. I was born there and used to go back and visit almost every summer growing up. I love that everything is within walking distance and there is a lot to do there.
2. What motivates you to work hard? Having the potential to provide for myself and help my family. I’m also naturally curious and love learning new things. I feel accomplished when I learn a new skill and it motivates me to learn more.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? Being able to express myself creatively every day, while also solving problems.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? Gaining my college degree.
5. What makes you laugh the most? My family and friends. Also, movies or TV shows with sarcastic, dark, but at times, silly humor; I like a mix of humor.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I love video games. I grew up playing them and they are still a source of entertainment for me. I grew up playing a variety of games using different consoles: Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, etc. Games produced by Rockstar Games are some of my favorites.
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? I just listen to my Spotify playlists which are all over the place musically.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Just one? Probably tacos. The traditional Mexican street tacos that you get in the most hole in the wall restaurant you can find.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Small but deadly.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Help support my family, buy a house, and travel.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? My mom got me a kick scooter for my birthday when I was 8 years old. I loved that thing. I used to take it everywhere.
12. Who was your first crush? I think it was AJ from the Backstreet Boys.
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? I don’t remember actually. I only stream now.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? That’s a tough one. I grew up listening to a lot of different genres of music, but maybe a rock or punk rock band like Green Day or Blink-182. They always look like they are having fun.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Any art or creative class. I also liked social sciences when I was in high school; psychology was my favorite.