12 May GETTING TO KNOW Alex – 15 QUESTIONS
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Melbourne Beach, Florida
2. What motivates you to work hard? I get a great sense of pride from knowing that I try my hardest in everything that I do.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? Our clients come to us with a problem that we are tasked with solving in the most creative, efficient way possible.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? Cornhole Champions – Crowley Family Reunion 2012
5. What makes you laugh the most? When people laugh at their own jokes.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Football – even though I understand about 25% of the rules.
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? Recently it’s been a lot of lofi hip-hop beats on Spotify & Deftones radio on Pandora (which I’ve perfectly manicured to my liking, of course).
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Wine.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Keep out of reach of children.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? The boyfriend, the dog and I would be moving to Costa Rica.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? The starfish necklace that my parents got me for my 18th birthday.
12. Who was your first crush? URSHER, BABY!
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Naked and Afraid.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? I would want to BE Shania Twain circa 1995.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Graphic design and math.