05 Nov Getting To Know Dante – 15 Questions
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere near mountains.
2. What motivates you to work hard? My kids, mostly,
but I’m naturally curious and get a lot of satisfaction out of learning new things
and applying them. Also reading congratulatory emails from clients never gets
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? I love finding ways to be creative under constraints. It’s tough challenge sometimes but when you pull it off there’s no better feeling. I also love the people I work (and have worked) with. In advertising and marketing there is always someone who is going to drop some knowledge on you if you’re willing to listen.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? Being a father.
5. What makes you laugh the most? I’ve always had a deep love for stand-up comedy. Most all of my favorite jokes come from The Simpsons, though.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Golf. No contest.
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car
the most? I listen to PGA Tour Radio and Willie’s Roadhouse on Sirius/XM. I
also mix in the Beatles channel, Soul Town, and Bluegrass Junction.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Black beans and rice, roast pork, plantains.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? If you don’t want to talk about politics, religion, social issues, etc., then we’re probably not going to be friends.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Travel the world, take care of my family and close friends financially, play every golf course I’ve ever wanted to play, give a ton of it away and spend the rest of my life trying to use it to help people.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? The freedom my parents gave me as a kid to think for myself and own my own mind.
12. Who was your first crush? Winona Ryder. [insert heart eyes emoji] #winoforever
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Probably Jeopardy! We record it every night.
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? The Band.
15. What was your favorite subject in school? History, specifically American history.