17 Feb Getting To Know Julio – 15 Questions
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’m very happy living in Orlando. All the other places I like either have political issues (Havana/Barcelona) or are too cold – Oregon, Iceland, Amsterdam, Prague. Oceanfront would be the ultimate. I have to be close to a body of water.
2. What motivates you to work hard? I like nice things and don’t like to depend on others for me to afford them.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career? All the crazy interesting talented people and the fact I don’t have to shave or wear a tie every day.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment? My two sons.
5. What makes you laugh the most? Stupid senseless comedy.
6. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? If playing is a part of it, then golf. But my favorite sport of all time is soccer.
7. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? XM Radio 42 (Reggae) and 152/158 (Salsa/Latin).
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Black beans and rice w anything pork – can’t take the Cuban out of me.
9. If you had a warning label what would yours say? Don’t feed the monkey.
10. What would you do if you
won the lottery? Buy a golf course so my friends and I could play it for
free. Travel. Help those in need.
11. What is the best gift you have ever been given? A passion to live life to the fullest – GET BUSY LIVING.
12. Who was your first crush? My second grade teacher. Don’t recall the name but she was hot! It was an all-boys Franciscan school. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one.
13. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? 60 Minutes
14. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Bob Marley and The Wailers or Fania All-Stars
15. What was your favorite subject in school? Geography